August Wrap Up

picture


August started out a slow month for me, but I finished five books in a week and got back on track!! My physical TBR is dwindling, so sad. Anyways, here's my overview for the month!


Saddle the Storm - June Lark
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Obsessed MMC
Started: August 1st
Finished: August 4th

Stealing Home - Grace Reilly
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Trope I loved: Opposites Attract
Started: August 6th
Finished: August 11th

Where We First Fell - M. Hartley
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Childhood Friends to Lovers
Started: August 18th
Finished: August 19th

In Stormy Weather - Chelsea Curto
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Rivals to Lovers
Started: August 20th
Finished: August 22nd

Tempting Promises - Corinne Michaels
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Forced Proximity
Started: August 22nd
Finished: August 24th

Hat Trick - Chelsea Curto
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Disability Representation
Started: August 24th
Finished: August 26th

Game Changer - Rachel Reid
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Trope I loved: Hockey
Started: August 11th
Finished: August 27th

Play Along - Liz Tomforde
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Marriage of Convenience
Started: August 28th
Finished: August 31st


Comments

Popular Posts