July Wrap Up



Another month, another wrap up!

Got a little more done this month than last, so much that I had to add another page. But it's fair that If Only You Knew gets its own page.


Highland Hideaway - Lily Gold
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Why Choose
Started: June 30th
Finished: July 4th

Shutout - Avery Keelan
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Roommates to Lovers
Started: July 5th
Finished: July 6th

Love Wells Kept - Bailey Hannah
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Second Chance
Started: July 7th
Finished: July 8th

The Right Move - Liz Tomforde
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Trope I loved: Fake Dating
Started: July 4th
Finished: July 12th

A False Start - Elsie Silver
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Trope I loved: Age Gap
Started: July 13th
Finished: July 15th

Beautiful Things - Emily Rath
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Yearning
Started: July 10th
Finished: July 19th

His Grace, The Duke - Emily Rath
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Why Choose/MM
Started: July 20th
Finished: July 23rd

Off to the Races - Elsie Silver
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Hate to Love
Started: July 26th
Finished: July 27th

Alcott Hall - Emily Rath
Rating: ⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: MM Romance
Started: July 23rd
Finished: July 28th

If Only You Knew - Ellie K. Wilde
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Friends to Lovers
Started: July 28th
Finished: July 31st













Comments

Popular Posts