June Wrap Up
Time for a wrap up!
You may notice one book is missing, and while I did in fact finish 9 books during the month of June, we don't talk about Honor by Danielle Baker...anyways!
The Story We Wrote - M. Hartley
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Neighbors to lovers
Started: June 3rd
Finished: June 5th
Twisted Games - Ana Huang
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Forbidden romance
Started: June 6th
Finished: June 10th
Praise - Sara Cate
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: BDSM
Started: June 11th
Finished: June 13th
Downpour - Maggie Gates
Rating: ⭐️⭐️.5
Trope I loved: Age gap
Started: June 17th
Finished: June 19th
Mile High - Liz Tomforde
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: He falls hard
Started: June 11th
Finished: June 20th
The Games We Play - M. Hartley
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Second chance
Started: June 20th
Finished: June 23rd
Rewind it Back - Liz Tomforde
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Friends to lovers
Started: June 25th
Finished: June 28th
Mercy - Sara Cate
Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trope I loved: Domme/sub
Started: June 28th
Finished: June 29th



Comments
Post a Comment